OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iman "the landfill" Shumpert

Son has that Darius Miles syndrome. Rather live like a star than actually be one. Bum *** trash bag.

All my Knicks fans co-signing JR can get the biggest :stoneface:

JR-Smith-Salsa.gif

LeBron always gets bailed out. What's new. Bulls just lost the series if they complete this collapse with an L

Aren't his teammates suppose to be doing this tho? I don't see how he's being bailed out. He's having a horrible shooting game but he's doing other things on the court.

What you want him to do? Tell people to miss. Smh..

Seriously. Dudes are hilarious on here. And that talk coming from a dude like him who probably SWEARS his favorite player who had a similar game 7 in the finals was throwing up bricks left and right but hey, " he had double digit rebounds." He contributed. Riiiiight. But when bron has this kind of game, it's "man bron hella being bailed out."

Aren't his teammates suppose to be doing this tho? I don't see how he's being bailed out. He's having a horrible shooting game but he's doing other things on the court.

They're just Laker fans/Bulls fans/and now Heat fans. Don't sweat it.

You can't call a T in a playoff game for that, unreal. This is why I can't watch the NBA like I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom