OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CErfuLmUsAEOSRM.jpg

Dinky The Dog will also be driving around the court at halftime. 
what the hell
roll.gif
dinky the freshest to ever do it

Can someone explain how "the refs ****** the Bulls", when Lebron got called for an offensive foul that could've went either way, along with Butler low key tugging on Lebron, PLUS Noah fouling him :lol: ? The refs practically gave the Bulls chances to win.

It's NT hate. They have no other choice but to reach.

Question: If the refs had noticed (or not ignored) Blatt calling timeout after the Rose layup, would it have resulted in a technical foul + loss of possession, or would the Cavs still have gotten the ball after the Tech ft?

Good question.

Question: If the refs had noticed (or not ignored) Blatt calling timeout after the Rose layup, would it have resulted in a technical foul + loss of possession, or would the Cavs still have gotten the ball after the Tech ft?
Section I--Excessive Timeouts  
a. Requests for a timeout in excess of the authorized number shall be granted and a technical foul shall be assessed. Following the timeout and free throw attempt, the ball will be awarded to the team which shot the free throw and play shall resume with a throw-in nearest the spot where play was interrupted. 
b. If the excessive timeout is granted prior to free throw attempt(s), there will be no lineup for the remaining free throws and play shall resume with a throw-in at the point of interruption by the team which shot the technical foul. 
c. If the excessive timeout is granted prior to a jump ball, the ball shall be awarded to the team shooting the technical foul at the point of interruption. 

Convenient they all of a sudden went blind when dude took 3 steps out on the court yelling timeout. Bulls would have won.

Last edited:

Good question.
RULE NO. 12-FOULS AND PENALTIES

A. Technical Foul

a. Requests for a timeout in excess of the authorized number shall be granted and a technical foul shall be assessed. Following the timeout and free throw attempt, the ball will be awarded to the team which shot the free throw and play shall resume with a throw-in nearest the spot where play was interrupted.

b. If the excessive timeout is granted prior to free throw attempt(s), there will be no lineup for the remaining free throws and play shall resume with a throw-in at the point of interruption by the team which shot the technical foul.

c. If the excessive timeout is granted prior to a jump ball, the ball shall be awarded to the team shooting the technical foul at the point of interruption.

welp. Bulls should be making a big stink. that's some ****

im not questioning it. i know how game winners work. i watch basketball every now and then (there's your sarcasm). im just asking yall to hop of LBJ nuts. he did what he was supposed to do in that situation

Psst sounds like your EXTRA salty it happened and even MORE salty that it was Lebron who hit it. People are celebrating this shot as much as ANY other game winner. It's a game winner in the PLAYOFFS for crying out loud. I can only imagine the other dumb stuff you'd be saying had this been one of those lucky bank shots we seen the other two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom