OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot by Bron to win the game, but it never should have happened, because after the game was tied Blatt was calling for a timeout and they were out of them....

And here goes Dwight being a clown as usual by talking to fans during game...instead of actually being in the game.

Anyone else getting a nasty dog whistle type screech through the audio of this game?

No teenwolf its just you
I hear it too.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yes, and it's pretty annoying

Reggie Miller + Clippers + Loud screeching audio.   i think ima have to sit this slanderbowl out and watch it later on DVR

playoff hockey is easily better than NBA basketball. But the storylines and manufactured drama makes it more of a show and it can be very entertaining. but pure sport? Not even close

Indeed. Also the lack of upsets makes the NBA a lot less entertaining. Personally I'd go back to a best of 5 format but obviously the NBA would hate it.

Most 1st round playoff series are not memorable and you could probably make the same for the 2nd round too.

How does intentionally fouling Deandre in the first quarter help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom