OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing will Bynum shine. Takes me back to the early 00's TV show.."Prep Hoops" with him, Sean Dockery, and Eddie Curry.

Been a fan since then
pimp.gif
NT ain't hip man. 
pimp.gif

Love seeing will Bynum shine. Takes me back to the early 00's TV show.."Prep Hoops" with him, Sean Dockery, and Eddie Curry.

Been a fan since then
pimp.gif
That show 
eek.gif

TV back then was 
pimp.gif
 I think they had some other shows on ESPN too like reality type but I can't remember

Arizona 
pimp.gif
 Salim Stoudamire 

Last edited:
Paul Pierce the only thing keeping us alive right now.  Atlanta getting whatever they want.

Basically. You'll also never get as high of a value for Teague than you will right now.

'You'll never get as high of a value for Teague than you will right now.'

Why?... Why is that a definite thing?

He turns 27 in June, but will make $8 million in 2015-16 and $8 million in 2016-17 before hitting free agency at the age of 29.

1.) His value may certainly go up, as he's only just begun his prime years

2.) His value may certainly go up purely on exposure, and the Hawks won't have a shortage of exposure in the future 1.) Considering the youth of this core, and if they can retain either Millsap or Carroll 2.) if they go to the ECF (aka make the Final 4) against the Cavs/Bulls

Both of those things could make it so anything Teague does at the age of 28 and 29, his final years at the moment with the Hawks contractually, will be well-exposed to the world. I don't think the No. 1 seed from this season, which will most certainly return Horford/Korver/Teague and maybe Millsap/Carroll, won't have any problem finding the ESPN/TNT national schedule/fair exposure.

I say let Teague live out the final two years of his contract, where an $8 million annual price tag is extremely reasonable for a PG in his prime running the offense.

Let him walk after that when Schroder is 23 and Teague's price tag has bloated to ridiculous levels. Getting rid of him when his contract is so reasonable, which it is at the moment ($8m) in exchange for a No. 6 pick which will net like, what, $3-4 million per year based on the slotting of a No. 6 pick, would be dumb.

Last edited:

Basically. You'll also never get as high of a value for Teague than you will right now.
'You'll never get as high of a value for Teague than you will right now.'

Why?... Why is that a definite thing?

He turns 27 in June, but will make $8 million in 2015-16 and $8 million in 2016-17 before hitting free agency at the age of 29.

1.) His value may certainly go up, as he's only just begun his prime years

2.) His value may certainly go up purely on exposure, and the Hawks won't have a shortage of exposure in the future 1.) Considering the youth of this core, and if they can retain either Millsap or Carroll 2.) if they go to the ECF (aka make the Final 4) against the Cavs/Bulls

Both of those things could make it so anything Teague does at the age of 28 and 29, his final years at the moment with the Hawks contractually, will be well-exposed to the world. I don't think the No. 1 seed from this season, which will most certainly return Horford/Korver/Teague and maybe Millsap/Carroll, won't have any problem finding the ESPN/TNT national schedule/fair exposure.

I say let Teague live out the final two years of his contract, where an $8 million annual price tag is extremely reasonable for a PG in his prime running the offense.

Let him walk after that when his price tag has bloated to ridiculous levels, but getting rid of him when his contract is so reasonable ($8m) for a No. 6 pick which will net like, what, $3-4 million per year based on the slotting of a No. 6 pick, would be dumb.
Bad phrasing. Everything you said is spot on, but I was more referring to you could sell him as a player on the rise who you have two years for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom