OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant say I would have ever thought of sticking Bogut on Allen and using him to double team Gasol and Randolph. Bravo Warriors staff, bravo.

I cant say I would have ever thought of sticking Bogut on Allen and using him to double team Gasol and Randolph. Bravo Warriors staff, bravo.

Kerr said he was going to make a tactical change for this game but yeah I didn't expect it either. Although I've always thought not guarding tony Allen at all would be a great defensive strategy. So far so good

Tony got 1st Team All-Offense in his head right now. Grizz being a little careless with the rock early. 

If he's going to be wide open he needs to drive to the hoop and try to make the defense rotate, it's too easy to defend the post for GS this way. 

Last edited:

Kerr said he was going to make a tactical change for this game but yeah I didn't expect it either. Although I've always thought not guarding tony Allen at all would be a great defensive strategy. So far so good

definitely wasn't expecting the defensive assignments. Barnes doing work right now trying to front ZBo and driving the lane.

If they not gonna guard him TA need to drive to the hoop instead of shooting 3 and low percentage shots.
Not smart basketball

The Warriors defense really has been a let down this series. Its like they lost all awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom