OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
doc so cheeks at coaching, i dont see how you guys dont peep that. dude hasnt flourished since he lost his 3 hof's and thibs. plus he just exudes **** boy culture. his assistant coaches are lawrence frank and kenan thompson when he imitates barkley.

Blake alternates between looking like Hakeem in the post and the geezer at the gym just trying to get a good sweat

doc so cheeks at coaching, i dont see how you guys dont peep that. dude hasnt flourished since he lost his 3 hof's and thibs. plus he just exudes **** boy culture. his assistant coaches are lawrence frank and kenan thompson when he imitates barkley.

He wasn't flourishing before he had three Hall of Famers, either. Dude is a fraud as a coach.

It's a long game

:lol: Keenan

Tim Duncan. Amazing.
pimp.gif

Post play in General is just bad now. Need to move back the hs and college 3pt line back to give these big men room to learn and operate. The amount of big men who are a liability with there back to the basket is terrible

Why were they chanting "refs you suck"? Cause the Clippers couldn't score at the rim on two trips? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom