OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're cheering for a hall of famer to lose in a race where you're not a fan of either team.

You enjoying Brons performance today? :tongue:

The problem here is... You're assuming I'm a hater. I'm loving this game. Refer back to when I said lebron is displaying greatness and going for 40 and when I just said lebron showing all skill on that strip. I HOPE lebron loses... But I want to see a good game... And it is. Please stop trying. You're barking up the wrong tree

Maybe that gets Mirotic going because he has been terrible in all facets of the game.

He successfully pumped faked two guys into the air yet still somehow got swatted.
laugh.gif

Man, I like Niko but A-friend was getting upset with me that I said that he had NO CHANCE at ROY

Can't hold it against Wiggins he was drafted to a TRASH team in the west. The best argument was "Niko is helping a playoff team"

If Wiggins was on the Bulls... :nerd:

Wiggins/Butler

:lol: :rolleyes

Atlanta is gonna be so nuts when the Hawks go to ECF...if they go to the finals :wow: a ***** the women :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom