OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nba really needs to do something about this hack a whoever crap. Although it's basically the same as continuous fouling at the end of the game.
Don't change the rules of the entire game because 4 or 5 unskilled guys in the league can't make free throws.

Last edited:
How come they just dont make deandre run around and try to make them catch him and run a quick play without him?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

why should nba change the rules for a handful of guys in the league
if anything, step up, make your FTs
 What should they do about it? Change the rules of basketball to accommodate five people who should know how to do this one simple skill?

Nba really needs to do something about this hack a whoever crap. Although it's basically the same as continuous fouling at the end of the game.
Don't change the rules of the entire game because 4 or 5 unskilled guys in the league can't make free throws.
roll.gif

Dudes talking about desperation in the second quarter of game one of the first round. SILENCE
What should they do about it? Change the rules of basketball to accommodate five people who should know how to do this one simple skill?

Bruh it's an exploitation of the game. It's a cop out and it's weak. That's not how bball is supposed to be played. The only point I'll accept to defend it is the continuous fouling at the end of the game.

nba needs to move the three point line 4 ft back. it's not fair cause guys like klay, steph, korver, jj consistently make it

Dudes talking about desperation in the second quarter of game one of the first round. SILENCE

No it should penalize anyone who intentional fouls before the last two minutes.

This league is already soft. Calling flagrant and technical fouls. Shouldnt an intentional foul be penalized as well?

Give um three free throws instead for every intentional foul before two minutes

It hurts the viewers more than it ever works for a team.

This crap slows the game down. Isnt that the reason why nba only have instant replay at the end of quarters? So the game wont slow down?

Last edited:
Sooperhooper have you not been a part of this debate yet.

I guess there will always be posters who haven't been a part of this discussion previously, and folks get to REdebate it, again.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Bruh it's an exploitation of the game. It's a cop out and it's weak. That's not how bball is supposed to be played. The only point I'll accept to defend it is the continuous fouling at the end of the game.

Itching for a rocket fan to say this. The yoppa is on fiyah

Stop whining.

frown.gif
Its not basketball.
frown.gif

mean.gif
How you sound.

Last edited:

The most simple thing you do in basketball is shoot, its a cop out not holding them accountable for not knowing how to do it.

How should it be played then? Guess no one should learn to shoot free throws then? Cuase if they suck at it, then no one will care because if they get intentionally fouled its cheap and a cop out?

The rules shouldnt be changed to pander to anyones deficiencies 

If you have players on the court that can't get it done then take their *** out of the game or live with it.

If someone posts up your worst defender and scores 10 straight times, take him out.

If someone fouls your worst FT and takes you out of rhythm, take him out.

Last edited:

Being a professional basketball player, and not knowing how to execute a fundamental jumpshot is an exploitation of the game...

Being a professional basketball player, and not knowing how to execute a fundamental jumpshot is an exploitation of the game...

Exactly,

The average NTer can shoot 60% from the stripe but dudes making millions can't.

How should it be played then? Guess no one should learn to shoot free throws then? Cuase if they suck at it, then no one will care because if they get intentionally fouled its cheap and a cop out?

The rules shouldnt be changed to pander to anyones deficiencies 
ehh you're just saying this cause of your allegiance to the team. you don't really believe that nonsense

2015 where we want to excuse people for not being able to shoot a basketball with no one standing around them. They get paid millions of dollars to play this game, dont feel sorry for their lack of skill in one area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom