OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck and Malone are definitely top 5 PF's and all-time greats... You can be top 5 at your position and not win a title
Come on man it's literally some of the dumbest basketball noise i've ever heard to say you're entire career is a waste because you didn't win.

What the hell 
roll.gif

not denying that the clips been locking up but he was missing the same shots against the mavs in round 1 lol 

also neither JJ, barnes, or whoever guards him are elite on defense 
laugh.gif
 hes been missing his iso shots that hes made in the past.

gotta tip your hat to clips for they gameplan on d and smh at Harden for not showing up like he should
You good in my book, Rose Gold

Chuck and Malone are definitely top 5 PF's and all-time greats... You can be top 5 at your position and not win a title

Come on man it's literally some of the dumbest basketball noise i've ever heard to say you're entire career is a waste because you didn't win.

What the hell :rofl:

You guys been in this thread long enough to know this is what seaman does :lol:

yup, all those dudes spent all those years playing basketball and accomplished nothing

pretty much the definition of a failure 

a few of those dudes even tried to ring chase and still couldnt get it done :rofl:

pathetic 

Show me a top 5 PG list without Stockton. I'll wait.
Show me a top 5 PF list without Barkely or Malone. I'll wait.

to be fair PF is one of the weaker positions along with PG

still doesnt make their careers any more of a failure

might as well give them a participation medal and call it a day 

some players want to be allstars, some players want to lead the league in scoring, some players want to be DPOY. Everyone wants to be a champion, which is why it is and will always be the determining factor to a players career success 

"Theres no pressure on the Rockets, they lose and they go home"-Reggie Miller.

This guy really is an idiot man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom