OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron haters gotta be mad at this right now. The Hawks have a better chance to beat the Cavs than the Wiz do, even though I think the Wiz can get it done also.

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely want you guys to beat the cavs. Any of you, bulls, wiz, hawks. I'm not hating on you guys at all. seriously. Cavs are just cooking on a level, that from what i've seen from these teams so far, i havent seen anything close to the strength. I'm not hating on you, i support the effort, and i hope you flourish. i'm just not that optimistic in regards to your chances.

LeBron haters gotta be mad at this right now. The Hawks have a better chance to beat the Cavs than the Wiz do, even though I think the Wiz can get it done also.

I'd say they're about equal. We're talking post season Hawks here, not regular season game 40 against the Bucks Hawks. Mike hawk

Porter so damn active.

Definitely no reason he couldn't be a 15/7/3 type of player. Not the go to superstar but a guy that every successful team has 1 of.

He got his niche, he just has to keep improving his 3 point shooting where he can be 40% consistently.

Next to Wall and Beal who can both distribute, he gonna get a ton of open looks in that Wes Matthews type role.

ryanjumpman on suicide watch.
f4c8659d_30w4ld5.gif

[quote name="BowB4Me"]Has Atlanta scored yet in the 4th?[/quote]Right as I read that, I see a graphic displaying ATL's refusal to score this quarter. :lol: 0-9 at the time, and I think they've thrown a couple more up since.

Way to start the 4th of a tight game in a tied 2-2 series at home, Top Seed. :lol:

Yea i really don't see the Wizards beating Lebby, but who knows

Forreal. The other teams are just not ready yet. The Bulls are the closest competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom