OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that stat about this ref and away teams big 9-0...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
there have been no incredibly fishy calls or pattern of calls to suggest the refs are involved at all in this game. i wonder if you'd rather have harden or griffin as ur franchise guy 

Heres what i dont get.

Both howard and smith picked up two fouls early like really earlier.

They both still have two fouls at halftime
also not that the rockets are awesome on defense but howard has let more than a few drives go by because of foul trouble. not too hard to figure this one out. 

The clippers needed to have a big lead going into the half

If its a close game that dirty ref gonna come into play

You wont be able to breathe on harden

11 free throws already

What was that stat about this ref and away teams being 9-0... :lol: :nerd:

Its in the thread somewhere i think his name is scott foster

He has reffed 7 playoff games this playoffs and the road team is 7-0 in those games

Since 2013 road teams are 9-0 when he refs a playoff game

Its no coincidence

Hes reffing this game.

Last edited:
Its in the thread somewhere i think his name is scott foster

He has reffed 7 playoff games this playiffs and the road team is 7-0 in those games

Since 2013 road teams are 9-0 when he refs a playoff game

Its no coincidence
if we lose i'm sure scott foster will not be mentioned again 

I think Thibs is out after this season. The front office won't get what it takes to put together a championship caliber team. Time to start rebuilding now.

reminds me of the Harbaugh situation in SF

good coach, just a disagreement with management

Truth. When Rose went down the first time, the team needed help, who they get, Rip Hamilton, who also got injured. Wasted money.

there have been no incredibly fishy calls or pattern of calls to suggest the refs are involved at all in this game. i wonder if you'd rather have harden or griffin as ur franchise guy 

last year id say harden. After this playoffs no question the answer is blake griffin

Yup i believe he will

But i hope im wrong cuz clippers need to face the warriors for an all california conference finals

last year id say harden. After this playoffs no question the answer is blake griffin

I think people are forgetting how good Blake was last year during the regular season. There was a stretch where CP3 went out and Blake was putting up numbers just like he's doing now. 5+ assists every game. He's just turned it up to another level during the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom