OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Green 
indifferent.gif

I have predicted my last 5 correctly

I have a feeling the clippers will win sunday BUT remember i suck at predicting and except for the last 5 games i been wrong
laugh.gif

I mean you have to ask yourself. Can you see the clippers losing 3 straight? And by double digits at that?

The clippers have always bounced back from terrible losses this season even on the road
Have broken it down extensively in the Clips thread but for the most part you are echoing my sentiments.

Two days rest is huge. And I really think it's hard for me to fathom them losing 3 straight and while Houston has been playing better obviously, they got some extremely unreliable performances in game 6 and the Clips have helped them by being flat out awful outside of CP and Blake in games 5 & 6. Feel like that should change in game 7.

Jeff Green's worse is about the same as Rudy Gay's worse tbh....

Just don't think he's quite as good as Gay at his best :lol:

Have broken it down extensively in the Clips thread but for the most part you are echoing my sentiments.

Two days rest is huge. And I really think it's hard for me to fathom them losing 3 straight and while Houston has been playing better obviously, they got some extremely unreliable performances in game 6 and the Clips have helped them by being flat out awful outside of CP and Blake in games 5 & 6. Feel like that should change in game 7.

The most troubling stat is how huge the rebounding edge the rockets have had for the past two days

Almost 20 more a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom