OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
vince out here like, 'wheres ya momma sitting?'
roll.gif

Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors on advancing to the 2015 Western Conference Finals!

The Beige Brigade is something else man...

VC may have lost his chance to make the WCF this year
But he getting his revenge with Steph's mama

gonna have another curry in the league in 18 years. one that cant shoot, but can dunk :nerd:

this dude vince really waited for her

Last edited:
Steph Mom: Hey Vince, Great Game
Vince: Hey what you doing tonight
Steph Mom: celebrate with my son
Vince: just want to see if you want to grab something to eat, and catch up
Steph Mom: oh ok, I guess we can do that that
Vince: later on you can see why they call me Vinsanity
Steph Mom: oohh Splash!!

Need more athleticism, youth and shooting (also an offense evolved around shooting the 3 ball more) next season. Its been 5 years with this core and its been the same story each year...

2010-11: Rudy got hurt before the playoffs and we lacked shooting (Lost to OKC in the semi's in 7)
2011-12: Zbo was about 70% going into the series against the Clippers. Probably had one of our better squads. Blew Game 1 against LAC and could not recover. Lost that series in 7. THe backup PG position sucked.

2012-13: Went to the WCF after finally having some luck. Spurs ate us alive because they packed it in the paint and we still had no consistent hsooting.

2013-14: Lost to OKC In 7. Probably could have won, but Zbo gets suspended. Marc was out of shape that entire season. No legit scoring outside of Conley, Zbo and Marc.

2014-15: Acquire Green to provide some scoring and he falls asleep in the playoffs. GSW pretty much used the Spurs approach against us and we could not recover.

Time to change a few things around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom