OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to have 1 guy dedicated to him, and when he comes off the screen hedge at him or switch

I was watching this series and he didnt really provide a real impact or edge, at the end of the day he is human put a hand in his face and he will miss

The 49% 3 pt percentage is highly in part to the offensive system where the ball moves like hell so he always has good looks

but i'm not gonna lie he is a good shooter like real good but no damn near 49% shooter, only teams he could shoot 49% on are the Hawks or spurs

That's true. But hedge at him too hard, and Millsap/Horford has a dunk. Miscommunicate on the switch, and it's game over. Wiz did a good job. Wittman had them playing. Not convinced that Cleveland has the defensive personnel to do the same. You trust JR to give 100% on D when he's out there?

Lol at the thought of TT cooking anyone

How you gon get cooked by a dude who calls his teammate daddy

Just have to have 1 guy dedicated to him, and when he comes off the screen hedge at him or switch

So that 1 guy can't help off of Korver at all? And my big has to leave Milsap & Horford to hedge at him? And you don't see the value in that? :lol:

at the end of the day he is human put a hand in his face and he will miss
It's a bit more complicated than that because he doesn't just spot up behind the line & wait for a kick out.

Last edited:
Stop quoting me yall

I saw all 6 games wiz hawks and 2 games of hawks nets

And Korver did work in 1 game, yall severely overrating his impact, at the end of the day if he aint hitting shots, he a liability

curry mom looks like the dope mom that goes to your game and annoys the **** outta the other parents. 'Thats my boyyyyyyy'

Cause yo avy to screen name ratio is too strong, and key word is seem, i do not know for sure, dont take it to heart bruh

Hoping the Clips take it tommorow, i Cant stand these fraud teams advancing

Cause yo avy to screen name ratio is too strong, and key word is seem, i do not know for sure, dont take it to heart bruh

Mos def bro. No offense taken. Respect

Mos def bro. No offense taken. Respect

Same here now lets get back to talking playoffs :nthat:

Knowing the time Lude gonna be here posting mad sus pics, or who knows he may have calmed down since the bulls flopped like he predicted

meh..I'd roll with instagram before urbetterthanme's troll ***. dude is the worst.

Dude is cool, just that avy be messing me up, beyond belief

Last edited:
I'm just hoping we get some more exciting buzzer beater game winners. Last weekend was glorious!

Damn people actually listen to Bravelude's predictions and basketball thoughts? I'm impressed.

I feel like this Rocket-Clipper game is such a toss up. No idea what's gonna happen. Momentum is like non-existent for both teams right now. Just hoping for a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom