OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand the Monty Williams firing.

They make the playoffs for the first time in years. They had multiple injuries throughout the season with starters. I believe you should give him another season.

Really? There's that many other guys shooting 40% from 3 and playing both ways on multiple positions that are available?

Who?
I'm talking money wise. Gotta think of the value they pay for performance. Let's say Leonard and Carroll get paid almost the same. Who would you take?

Danny Green, Matt Barnes, Gerald Green, Wilson Chandler can do similar impact like Carroll with more intangibles. Plus the Korver effect has helped Carroll a lot this season.

I'm talking money wise. Gotta think of the value they pay for performance. Let's say Leonard and Carroll get paid almost the same. Who would you take?

Danny Green, Matt Barnes, Gerald Green, Wilson Chandler can do similar impact like Carroll with more intangibles. Plus the Korver effect has helped Carroll a lot this season.
Leonard and Carroll aren't going to make the same amount though

Also the other guys you mention are not even close to comparable outside of Danny Green

Come on bro

They make the playoffs for the first time in years. They had multiple injuries throughout the season with starters. I believe you should give him another season.
They made the playoffs because KD was hurt and phx was tanking. He's had enough chances

What's to understand? They think they can do better than Monty for AD. After OKC was just seen wasting years with KD/Russ/Harden; they don't want to make the same mistake.

Ask Memphis, Denver, they did it with Lionel sand Karl, helll Karl won coach of the year that year I think.

Anyway, **** today, GSW advanced.

Last edited:
Leonard and Carroll aren't going to make the same amount though

Also the other guys you mention are not even close to comparable outside of Danny Green

Come on bro
That's just my opinion
Also Giannis and Kris Middleton would see more money before Carroll would

Barnes/Green/Chandler don't shoot it nearly as well as Carroll or defend as well.

Danny Green and Khris Middleton are the only guys like him.

When Korver is off, Carroll has had his biggest games look at last night.

I'd give him 4/48m just to keep the core together.

Kyle Korver's been TRASH this series btw. Not just missing shots but making bizarro decisions and turning it over in the most random ways possible

I'm weary of paying a guy like Carroll though, I feel like he could have a Matt Barnes drop off at any minute

Just have to have 1 guy dedicated to him, and when he comes off the screen hedge at him or switch

I was watching this series and he didnt really provide a real impact or edge, at the end of the day he is human put a hand in his face and he will miss

The 49% 3 pt percentage is highly in part to the offensive system where the ball moves like hell so he always has good looks

but i'm not gonna lie he is a good shooter like real good but no damn near 49% shooter, only teams he could shoot 49% on are the Hawks or spurs

Seriously? 49% is 49%. System, team, etc is all irrevalant. Boy can shoot and you got to cover him even if he's going 1-8 so far. You got to account for him and plan for him.

Just have to have 1 guy dedicated to him, and when he comes off the screen hedge at him or switch

I was watching this series and he didnt really provide a real impact or edge, at the end of the day he is human put a hand in his face and he will miss

The 49% 3 pt percentage is highly in part to the offensive system where the ball moves like hell so he always has good looks

but i'm not gonna lie he is a good shooter like real good but no damn near 49% shooter, only teams he could shoot 49% on are the Hawks or spurs

Seriously? 49% is 49%. System, team, etc is all irrevalant. Boy can shoot and you got to cover him even if he's going 1-8 so far. You got to account for him and plan for him.

If he's 1 for 8 more then likely the Hawks are losing or the game is lost already, he doesnt make an impact otherwise and like i said spacing is expected from the 2 and 3 spots

sick.gif

please no
Strippers would flourish and houses would be purchased

Last edited:
Really? There's that many other guys shooting 40% from 3 and playing both ways on multiple positions that are available?

Who?

Leonard as in Kawhi Leonard?

:lol: he's getting the max. Carroll won't get anywhere near that.

Outside of Danny Green them other dudes either don't shoot from 3 as well or don't play D as well as Carroll

carroll is the type that if he stays on a winning team like Atlanta will continue to do well but if he goes somewhere where his role will be expanded, I can see him struggling. he's solid, but i'm not crazy about to want him on my team at his asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom