OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mad about game 6, now I'm just laughing. Slander away, fellas. Slander away. We deserve it. Leave it to the Clips to make history in a bad way again.

[quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="Willchamberlain"]
Lawdog ain't getting no younger dude not gonna ever see his team I'm the wcf in his lifetime[/QUOTE]Just imagine next year with OKC healthy and AD more experienced. 

Clippers will NEVER, NEVER get another shot like this. NEVER[/quote]Another year under the Warriors belt, possibly a championship year, Pelicans/Suns chompin at the bit...

You're absolutely right, my friend.

My a-friend. :nerd:

:lol:

Get on the bus now or get left behind we taking off

SnyN2JV.gif

Wow just wow. You wouldn't expect a team to choke two years in a row. This may be worst than last year. Best chance to win a Chip. Either way, the Clips lack of depth was exposed.

Doc should be stripped of his GM duties immediately. Clips have a great core though...they need to retool the bench, decide if you want DJ or not...and they're right back in the 2nd round next year with an opportunity to advance. This is they're most important offseason.

Go Hawks!!!!!
Making sense of the whole debacle.

pimp.gif

Let the slander begin... I need all cp0 supporters to move forward and speak up. Tag em if need be

Good to see Cp3 congratulating the rockets before exiting the game. Crazy choke job by the clippers as a team. I see the Warriors dominating them in the next round. Hopefully the rockets prove me wrong because I want to see a competitive series.

still laughing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanted GSW vs Clippers tho :smh:

Man you quote my post, cite when I became a fan, ***** fall back and let me live :lol:

When a team goes up 3-1 the way the clips did, you lying to yourself if you thought houston had a shot to win this. But get ya laughs off lol

I don't care if they have to give Crawford a Gilbert agendas payout just so he doesn't play... Get rid of him. Pathetic. He dug that hole early. Reddick dug that hole early. Doc dug that hole nonstop

Bruh.....

These dudes won IN Houston without CP3

They were up 3-1 in the series

They were up 19 at home with 14 minutes left in game 6

And they lost the series.

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom