OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's back. :pimp:

im glad too. he was money when he was making his backing down smaller guards turn around shots. slumped a little bit in the middle towards the end of the season that's why barbosa playing more. but i rather have shaun there.

Last edited:

shawn livingston 
eek.gif

the ghost of clippers past haunting the rockets 
So many mixed feelings. Was one of my favorite Clippers ever. Now he's flourishing on a team I hate. Good for Shaun. **** the Warriors.
who did you lose an avy bet too? 

The Rockets have proved they're nothing if not resilient . . . but I think they get washed in the 2nd half.

Nah man, you have Harden getting smack going to the hole, and he can't get a call for ****. 

All this slowing down the game giving the Warriors points at the line is the only reason they're alive, and Livingston. 

Bra have u not been watching the playoffs at all? refs letting both sides play . When is anyone ever happy with the way a game is called?

U worried about harden taking minimal contact while the rockets are literally holding steph and klay on the screen actions they run lol

Last edited:
easy to bring scores up by calling fouls for curry n harden. games are fixed, just like lotto balls.

easy to bring scores up by calling fouls for curry n harden. games are fixed, just like lotto balls.
if the game is fixed, why not have the biggest markets get the best players and make it to the finals every year...?

why do the knicks and chicago suck while the small MSA of san antonio and miami flourishes?

Last edited:
im glad too. he was money when he was making his backing down smaller guards. slumped a little bit in the middle towards the end of the season that's why barbosa playing more. but i rather have shaun there.

Yup, he definitely was flourishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom