OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

bruh

tbh, if you compare kyle's early portion of his career to jerryd bayless it's not that far off. and kyle didn't really take off until he finally got a coach that believed in him and started him. jerryd bayless still hasn't gotten that opportunity.

i never seen olaj or any big dunk the way embidd did with the between the legs. but embidd looks a little like mr. dolphin ed Davis. lol

tbh, if you compare kyle's early portion of his career to jerryd bayless it's not that far off. and kyle didn't really take off until he finally got a coach that believed in him and started him. jerryd bayless still hasn't gotten that opportunity.

Give it up. Bayless has had plenty of opportunities, he just hasn't earned more opportunities.

Also Lowry isn't a ******.

Kyle Lowry was a late round pick by a playoff team who had a season ending injury weeks into his rookie season. That team also drafted at his position with a top 5 pick a year later. He then had to battle Dragic in Houston. 

He was a victim of circumstance and a bad attitude. He ALWAYS was a savage. 

Bayless on the other hand...is what he is...and has certainly had his chances to shine.

Last edited:
I really like the way Jason Kidd teams play.

That was a horrendous flop and charge call 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom