OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So you've been waiting 12 years to say that? 
grin.gif
yes exactly 12 years. marking every passing year that passes. hoping a game like this would occur just so i can make that comment. my life is now complete

So he's gonna suddenly get healthy? He can't push off his left leg.
yo man off topic, but mad props to you for all the donations you've provided for the causes NT has put up. 

Respect.

the hawks beat up on the west as well
are they a 60 win team if they played in west? prob not
but they still win a bunch

Last edited:
meh. dont remember yall complaining when da refs screwed over the kings vs the lakers

Yea but hawks didnt choke a 24 point lead to the cavs and basically killed themselves in that series like the kings did to the lakers

Scott foster is now 12-0 in favor of road teams in the playoffs since 2011

GS going to skull-drag the Cavs in the Finals. Another record setting losing margin coming up for Leb-Leb

I said all I wanted was 1-1 after 2, Glad we could steal one, but Def not happy how we played 1 on 5 at the end, and gave Hawk hope. We had them mentally done after Junkyard dog went out.

Also Kyrie, no chance of boy getting healthy, he just spot up shooter status, hopefully can provide 1-2 big games like he did in Chi Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom