OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz i'm sad :frown:
but we is friends outside of sports forum. y u no love me in here? i been called truce w lakers fans years ago

vino my boy now

no no no, I dont have a problem with you. I dont like urbetterthanme remember lol. nah ur fine in my book. And true story, I know my team is bunz. it doesnt bother me when people say we suck lol. tis what it is.

cuz i'm sad
frown.gif
but we is friends outside of sports forum. y u no love me in here? i been called truce w lakers fans years ago

vino my boy now

no no no, I dont have a problem with you. I dont like urbetterthanme remember lol. nah ur fine in my book. And true story, I know my team is bunz. it doesnt bother me when people say we suck lol. tis what it is.
yeah instagram is a chill dude 

long time yankee fan here. i know what its like to reign in greatness then be bunz.

insert scorpion and sub zero jpeg

Originally Posted by sea manup  
(- Bill 11-0)
(- Kareem: 6-4)
(- Magic: 5-4)
- Michael Jordan: 6-0
- Kobe Bryant: 5-2
(- Timmy: 5-1)
(- Shaq: 4-2)
(- Bird: 3-2)
(- Wade 3-2)
- LeBron James: 2-3
Nice.

Bill.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
does robert horry not belong on this list with the greats. 7-0
smokin.gif
put that man in the hall of good
the hall of 'okay we'll take him' as the last man when running 5 on 5

so for all nba team, positioning doesnt matter? cp3 and russ on the same team. tim and bg?

And whats crazy is that people forget to add in that Bron won rings, with Bosh going out for the rest of the 2nd, and half of the 3rd rnd, AND with HURT D-wade. but everyone says bron gets a free ride. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom