OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that what he's doing isnt obnoxious, but this 100 bajillion percent goes both ways. I rarely see someone complimenting LeBron go unscathed on here by multiple waves of hatred.

You've changed my mind man. From now on I'll just bask in the ambience and aura of Lebby and thank the old gods and the new for putting him here so we can get to witness basketball and football at the same time on the court. Truly amazing.

You'll find out on your next name.

bMu2DkU.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yoppa is singing this morning.

I think when ranking positions you have to identify the variables. To me, they're a) ability b) production c) team success

You're leaning too far in the team success part.

That's actually exactly how I evaluate players. To me, Cousins has ability, production and no team success.

The guys like Dwight and Marc have all 3, while being better defenders and more efficient. Hence why I give them the slight edge.

Cousins is the best Center in the league, well deserved, it's not his fault the Kings are currently a terrible franchise.
How can we be sure that Cousins is better than a Healthy Dwight? Or even Big Marc? 59 games on a losing team is not enough to warrant that accolade or title as better center in the League to me.

He's in the convo though, and if he'd played more games, I'd have no problem putting him on the 2nd team. But a guy like Horford balled all year on both ends for the 2nd best team in the League.
team success only matters in the regular season when evaluating players

once the playoffs come along players are no longer accountable for a lack of team success 
nerd.gif

Bruh...

Jordan fans don't get as rustled as Kobe fans when it comes to lebron hate

Bron has 40 10 and 12...

"But but Kobe..."

:smh: :smh:

Its like a chick with low self esteem.

Kobe was great! Everyone acknowledged that he's one of the greatest

Cold blooded scorer...

But Bron is in the playoffs, bruh... And still has more stuff to go in his career.

Relax.

[quote name="UnchartedDrake"][quote name="DarthSka"]There are people who don't like LeBron.

A lot.

You need to be ok with that on here, or you need to not be here.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.

[/quote]
You'll find out on your next name.[/quote]

Last edited:
Bruh...

Jordan fans don't get as rustled as Kobe fans when it comes to lebron hate

Bron has 40 10 and 12...

"But but Kobe..."

mean.gif
mean.gif

Its like a chick with low self esteem.

Kobe was great! Everyone acknowledged that he's one of the greatest

Cold blooded scorer...

But Bron is in the playoffs, bruh... And still has more stuff to go in his career.

Relax.
MJ is favorite player ever. stopped watching the NBA after he retired.

You can tell its not Laker fans going hard on Bron. It's the ones who live or die by the #kobesystem

theres a lot of good lakers fans

dont lump them in w the kobe stans

MJ is favorite player ever. stopped watching the NBA after he retired.

You can tell its not Laker fans going hard on Bron. It's the ones who live or die by the #kobesystem

theres a lot of good lakers fans

dont lump them in w the kobe stans
false. lj is disliked by more then just laker or kobe fans. 

shawn marion was an all star quite a few years in the 00s. that dallas team was stacked with all stars. 

That's revisionist history right there. Nobody had Dallas making the Finals that year, and they weren't considered stacked at all. Caron went out and there were questions if they could even get past Portland.

I actually remember the Lakers getting embarrassed 4-1 that year, looking mentally weak and cheap shotting all over the place. JET Fly Crippin, Peja raining 3's and Dashawn being Dashawn. NT was a happy place that day.

That Bynum hit on Barea summed up the end of that Mini Dynasty.

Not that what he's doing isnt obnoxious, but this 100 bajillion percent goes both ways. I rarely see someone complimenting LeBron go unscathed on here by multiple waves of hatred.

You've changed my mind man. From now on I'll just bask in the ambience and aura of Lebby and thank the old gods and the new for putting him here so we can get to witness basketball and football at the same time on the court. Truly amazing.

What? How did you sarcastically get I was trying to change your mind from that? If you're allowed to hate LeBron you should be allowed to love LeBron. Thats what I said. You see, I can't even say it should be alright to be a fan of LeBron without a comment like yours which is exactly what im talking about. It's no different than Uncharted's obnoxiousness.

Last edited:
That's revisionist history right there. Nobody had Dallas making the Finals that year, and they weren't considered stacked at all. Caron went out and there were questions if they could even get past Portland.

I actually remember the Lakers getting embarrassed 4-1 that year, looking mentally weak and cheap shotting all over the place. JET Fly Crippin, Peja raining 3's and Dashawn being Dashawn. NT was a happy place that day.

That Bynum hit on Barea summed up the end of that Mini Dynasty.
Actually the lakers got swept that year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom