OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh but im schleep though

Kyrie

All NBA Third Team
NBA All Star 2013
NBA All Star 2014
NBA All Star 2015
All Star Game MVP
NBA Rookie of the Year
All Rookie First Team
NBA Rising Stars Challenge MVP
NBA Three Point Shootout Champion
USA Basketball Player of the Year
FIBA World Cup MVP

Wall

All Defensive Second Team
NBA All Star 2014
NBA All Star 2015
All Rookie First Team
NBA Rookie Challenge MVP
Slam Dunk Champion

What in the hell this supposed to mean? I'm not even gonna start today. It's not even close between these 2 as NBA PGs.

Wall > Kyrie

By this award logic Nash is hard to beat having 2 MVPs vs any PG ever. MVP trumps all individual awards. IMO

Last edited:
Ehh but im schleep though

Kyrie

All NBA Third Team
NBA All Star 2013
NBA All Star 2014
NBA All Star 2015
All Star Game MVP
NBA Rookie of the Year
All Rookie First Team
NBA Rising Stars Challenge MVP
NBA Three Point Shootout Champion
USA Basketball Player of the Year
FIBA World Cup MVP

Wall

All Defensive Second Team
NBA All Star 2014
NBA All Star 2015
All Rookie First Team
NBA Rookie Challenge MVP
Slam Dunk Champion

Scraight from BX lol.

Wall>Kyrie though.

Kyrie didn't deserve to be an all star in 2013. 2014 All Star MVP should've gone to melo. And his Fiba MVP should've gone to Farried.

All that aside, they are 2 of the best young PGs in the game. I just feel Wall is better.

Wall as a first option on a less talented team consistently takes his team to the playoffs and wins series. Kyrie as a first option means another #1 pick.

Yup no shame on that either lol. Yet they say its a popularity contest right rightttttt.....

i mean you can make an argument for kyrie but i don't think it would be a good argument

his game does look a lot more smooth and prettier than wall's game but besides that he has nothing on wall lol

Last edited:
kyrie is just a better scorer. that's it. walls scoring game is ugly. unpolished, but the rest he does takes a steaming dookie on kyrie

@sn_nba: Lil B is threatening to curse James Harden over cooking dance http://t.co/P8GJhAYpLI

oh no......
dvv1Te9.gif

What in the hell this supposed to mean? I'm not even gonna start today. It's not even close between these 2 as NBA PGs.

Wall > Kyrie

By this award logic Nash is hard to beat having 2 MVPs vs any PG ever. MVP trumps all individual awards. IMO
Repped +1

kyrie is just a better scorer. that's it. walls scoring game is ugly. unpolished, but the rest he does takes a steaming dookie on kyrie

In total fairness I can also give Kyrie the ball handling nod. Here's my Magic Johnson take on Walls offense. If he can ever become a knockdown mid range shooter, he can't be guarded.

John wall won me and lost me a lot of Nolan on draft kings

false. lj is disliked by more then just laker or kobe fans. 

Yea but probably 95% of his haters are Kobe fans.

Same story different hated player with this insecure Kobe fan base. When wade won the title and was looking like the next one up, 95% of his haters were who? Kobe fans.

Now that Lebron is the man, 95% of his haters are who? Kobe fans.....hmmm what a coincidence. I'm pretty sure if curry was playing when Kobe was actually still looked at as a top player, the majority of Curry's haters would've probably been Kobe fans too.

Lebron is disliked by Kobe and Laker fans because they feel threatened. However another reason he is disliked by other fans is because he's a flopping little child who cries about everything. Couldn't get it done in Cleveland the first time and then joined two elite players to get it done. Then saw things were getting tough so he bolted to play with 2 other elite players.

They see him throwing his coaches under the bus, calling him self the "king" or "chosen one" before playing an NBA game. Arrogance isn't well received period.

With all that said. Fudge lebron.

Props to you for being a Kobe fan and acknowledging the first sentence.

I agree that the fans that aren't kobe fans probably hate him for the other reasons you listed but how come this myth of Bron calling himself "the Chosen One" keeps getting thrown out there? The writer of his first Sports Illustrated cover article is the one that came up with "The Chosen One."

i disliked lebron before he was even born. one day 35 years ago i said to myself "lebron is a stupid name if i ever see someone named lebron i will hate him unconditionally" he just so happened to be a NBA player 

:rofl: This deserves a rep!

Here come all the "it must be nice to follow a player around" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] the excuses you people make are laughable.
2011 bulls trash? 2012-2014 pacers trash? 2011-2012 Celtics trash? 2012 Thunder trash? 2013 Spurs trash? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Were people making up team vs team equality talent back when the lakers were running through teams in the 2000's? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
The excuses never stop with you Lebron haters, it's hilarious. It's ok for you guys to hate Lebron but it's not ok for some one to like them as their fav player because he went from Cavs to Heat to Cavs again. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yea keep up the hate it's hilarious to read

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. He's been able to skate.

View media item 1542778

unless i'm not fully understanding the statistic, doesn't that only mean that the teams lebron played in the playoffs outscored teams in the regular season by an average of only 2 points, and teams kobe played in the playoffs outscored their opponents by 5?

really? 3 measly points is your argument here?

funny thing is, i agree with you. but if that statistic is what i think it is, it's a pure garbage stat :rofl:

a better number would've been the average number of wins of the teams they played round by round.

sidenote: the same people who **** on lebron for skating through an easy eastern conference, **** on chris paul for not being able to get out of the western conference. funny how that works.

Mamba "Charles Barkley" MVP is just taking part in his daily troll routine. I'm still waiting to hear how GSW isn't cut out for the WCF.
Originally posted by Mamba MVP

Y'all got it if they're a contender they better make it to the WCF then. I don't believe they're good enough to do it therefore I don't have them in that category. Shrugs. And if they don't I'll bring every single quote back up, bank on it.

Hmmm silly me for thinking KD was coming back and the Spurs would actually be anti Spurs back in Feb or whenever I posted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom