OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got Jumpman up outta here? :lol:

Good riddance, I don't care for any of the homers on here, especially one as annoying as him.

They got Jumpman up outta here? :lol:

Good riddance, I don't care for any of the homers on here, especially one as annoying as him.

Oddly enough (although I def fall into the homer category) I respect and will rep this. At least we know where you stand.

nerd.gif

I swear I was in the thread earlier and I seen when ska warned him but didn't catch the actual ban....

i guess its bc lebron has been the best player since him???

idk i dont think theyr comparable. lebron is more magic johnson than anything
The maginitude of Lebron's legacy is only matched or exceeded by DJ J and MJ bro.

Kobe was great bro, but he wasn't this liked or hated. He was always kind of just there tbh. Then especially after his "case". he would never reached the level of pressure LBJ has.

LBJ was named heir to the NBA in high school. Dude hasn't let us down once. He's lived up to the hype bro.

Yall have never seen a player like Lebron YET.

Last edited:

The maginitude of Lebron's legacy is only matched or exceeded by DJ J and MJ bro.

Kobe was great bro, but he wasn't this liked or hated. He was always kind of just there tbh. Then especially after his "case". he would never reached the level of pressure LBJ has.

LBJ was named heir to the NBA in high school. Dude hasn't let us down once. He's lived up to the hype bro.

Yall have never seen a player like Lebron YET.
Well...he let us down a couple times in the finals...

Nevermind nevermind, great speech man great speech.

So if Dwight is out do the Rockets start Capella or go small with Smith at 5 and Jones at 4?

I hope they start Capela. I loathe small ball even when it works, but I definitely don't want them starting out with small ball.

So if Dwight is out do the Rockets start Capella or go small with Smith at 5 and Jones at 4?

Thought he was playing?

Rockets are actually somewhat better when he was out

What was their regular season record without him?

Both records are similar, something like 29-12 with and 27-14 without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom