OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i must be missing something? was tracy mcgrady still growing or something?
roll.gif

Tmac a 7'1 wing who could dribble, shoot and create for others

AD is so good, he might be the rare big who can get a sig shoe to sell.

Dwight has one nvm
Blake...i don't know how much $$ Blake is doing for Jordan. Not a lot of commericals too

So yeah AD needs a Big with a sig last one I think was Amare with the Force max which I've seen a lot with the recent move to Phx.

can they stop talking about Cole not being afraid because he's "been there before?"
Its irking me man, they're really acting like he had a mountain of responsibility on him for those Heat teams. Times like these I'm reminded that this broadcasting is directed at the casual fan.
Not even.

He wasn't a bench warmer by any means. 

He played in 4 Title Series and won 2, that is a load of experience man. A load.

Last edited:

can they stop talking about Cole not being afraid because he's "been there before?"
Its irking me man, they're really acting like he had a mountain of responsibility on him for those Heat teams. Times like these I'm reminded that this broadcasting is directed at the casual fan.
Not even.

He wasn't a bench warmer by any means. 

He played in 4 Title Series and won 2, that is a load of experience man. A load.
Oh I'm not trying to knock Cole by any means but you should have heard the way Reggie was talking, like Cole was out there shouldering a load equal to that of LeBron or something 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom