OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the NBA can change its rules and just cap both series as a best of 5? :lol:

Ray still has the prettiest form on a jumpshot that I've ever seen.

But yeah, as far as pure shooting goes I think Steph has him beat.  The guy makes insanely difficult shots look like a walk in the park.  Amazing.  

people calling Curry the best shooter ever like they ain't never seen Ray Allen get busy...
I've seen Ray Allen. Heat. Celtics. Sonics. Bucks.

I've seen Mark Price.

I've seen Reggie.

I've seen streaky shooters get hot for a few games, I've seen shooters get hot for a season and get healthy contracts then disappear.

And I've always said, "They ain't no Larry Bird," because they weren't CATAPULTING their team. Their shot was a HELP to their team. The Heat won without Ray. 

Curry is taking his team with his shot. The last time I saw a shooter do that... the last time I saw someone be a HUGE problem to gameplan against and his main weapon was a flick of the wrist from behind the line (or anywhere, actually)...

... was Celtics 33.

No, no, NOOOO, I am not putting him in Bird's company. And I hate when people are super premature with that kind of talk. "OMG, the next Shaq. Oh snap, dude moves like Mike! I'm telling you, that Magic 2.0!" Can't stand it.

But this dude, this shooter with range for days, and a GROSS handle, and the face of his franchise... if he leads his team to a championship...

D. Howard talking trash...Why? 
laugh.gif

When Ray Allen was on the come up people were bringing up Reggie Miller comparisons. Now its with Steph and Ray Allen. Passing of the torch.

Ray still has the prettiest form on a jumpshot that I've ever seen.

But yeah, as far as pure shooting goes I think Steph has him beat.  The guy makes insanely difficult shots look like a walk in the park.  Amazing.  

i like jr's form more. and kobe's. i dig the leg kickout. always looks cool

people calling Curry the best shooter ever like they ain't never seen Ray Allen get busy...

I've seen Mark Price.

I've seen Reggie.

I've seen streaky shooters get hot for a few games, I've seen shooters get hot for a season and get healthy contracts then disappear.

And I've always said, "They ain't no Larry Bird," because they weren't CATAPULTING their team. Their shot was a HELP to their team. The Heat won without Ray. 

Curry is taking his team with his shot. The last time I saw a shooter do that... the last time I saw someone be a HUGE problem to gameplan against and his main weapon was a flick of the wrist from behind the line (or anywhere, actually)...

... was Celtics 33.

No, no, NOOOO, I am not putting him in Bird's company. And I hate when people are super premature with that kind of talk. "OMG, the next Shaq. Oh snap, dude moves like Mike! I'm telling you, that Magic 2.0!" Can't stand it.

But this dude, this shooter with range for days, and a GROSS handle, and the face of his franchise... if he leads his team to a championship...

REPPED. :pimp: Beautifully said.

I've seen Mark Price.

I've seen Reggie.

... was Celtics 33.

What about Jerry West. Or some of the old timers in black n white. Tell us more stories from the days of old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom