OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to those that say GS is a contender, what was your thoughts on the Blazers last year at about this time? They were 19-3 in their first 22 games. Had a similar schedule as well.

Don't remember all this chest beating for them at all this early.

Eerily similar with the unexpected progression from Dame and LMA with Curry and Klay.

Yep taking out the Warriors in the 2nd round.

Wrong. Been wrong on one thing...them making the playoffs. Spurs will bounce them in the 2nd round. 

I think Jumpman is obsessed...nobody gave two ***** about the Warriors not even 4 years ago, they have never warranted to have shots taken at. 

But it's ok got the diesel fueled slander plane ready for their demise. 
Going to need slander planes this year, buses won't hold all that's coming for the Warriors, 
That not withstanding, nobody should take yours seriously if you really believe the Warriors are going to contend.

Please baby jesus let OKC not go any higher than 8 and let the world beater Warriors stay at #1.

Unless OKC goes on a tear it'll be hard for them to climb higher than 7th. I'm not betting against KD and Russ and the rest of that squad healthy in the playoffs. Let them finish 8th and it's curtains for the Warriors. Or even worse if OKC gets 7th and the Spurs drop to 8.
AWWWWWWWWW YEAH

HERE WE GO
He took it there bro.

Last edited:
The Rockets deserved this.  A lowly leader like Harden and Dwight making comments about leadership.  After doing Lin wrong, this is their outcome.  GOOD FOR THEM.

That reporter in the blue dress bending over after the Steph interview....time for dinner [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom