OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Atlanta's team defense is pathetic. You have LeBron who isn't even looking to take a shot outside of a layup, and they continue playing him for the drive. Make him shoot it!

Once again, Atlanta's team defense is pathetic. You have LeBron who isn't even looking to take a shot outside of a layup, and they continue playing him for the drive. Make him shoot it!
forreal. Dudes jumper lookin worse than Deandre's free throws right now

Any swag the Hawks had left is gone. Blow out imminent.
5372587358c0b9405d325c08eed43f75

Obama the goat. dude has a gif for ever single moment and emotion. My man.

Good news, NBA is considering moving the Finals up when both of these sweeps are done. 

look at this MORON defense!  They just doubled LeBron on the freakin 3pt line (WHERE HES SHOOTING 14 PERCENT) and left Dellavedova wide open.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE "FELL" ON LEBRONS LEGS LIKE THAT?

Suspension and a press conference with Lebron whining about being the father of 3 kids

he'd be kicked out the league. and bron would play the super victim role. 'I dont know why he did this!!! I'm just trying to play basketball. I thought we were friends. I don't understand. Why is this happening to me???'

then he plays the next game because he wasnt hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom