OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
like does anyone think the hawks actually have a shot at winning this game?

this team might be the worst conference finals team in nba history 

what does one have to do with the other??? do you ever think about the thoughts you have, or do you just type em out and just roll with it? What's wrong with you dude?
Whats wrong with you dude? You spent ALL of your time hating on something or somebody. If its not here, its the celeb thread. Like Life aint that bad. Smile

yeah you have me confused. pull up your britches.

The Hawks' All-Stars would have a tough time making the squad if they played in the west. Horford the most likely

Teague, Korver for sure wouldn't 
That's an understatement, wouldn't even sniff the Forward spot for Millsap. Then you have Boogie, Dwert, DMC, Marc at the C. 

Thompson might be Clevelands only likable player
Tristan "The Child" Thompson??
Thompson aka "The Son" 
pimp.gif

The Chosen Son 
smokin.gif

I just cant believe they won that many games are look this bad now. Their offense looks a lot worse than my Bulls offense but theirs looks anemic all the time not just for long stretches.

That's why Lebron stayed in the Eastern conference. He looks for the easiest route to rings.

Hes the guy that wants to play you in Madden or 2k with the All Madden team or All Star team, while you pick a regular team.

That's why Lebron stayed in the Eastern conference. He looks for the easiest route to rings.

Hes the guy that wants to play you in Madden or 2k with the All Madden team or All Star team, while you pick a regular team.
It's LeBron's fault the East "sucks", right?

Ain't no West team that he wanted to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom