OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA is exploring the possibility of moving up the start of the NBA Finals to June 2 if both conference finals series end in sweeps, league sources told CBSSports.com Sunday.

With the Warriors up 3-0 on the Rockets and the Cavaliers leading 2-0 heading into Game 3 against the Hawks Sunday night, the league faces the possibility of an eight-day gap between the end of the Eastern Conference Finals and the start of the NBA Finals, scheduled for June 4.

Were both series to go seven games, the West would've concluded May 31 and the East on June 1, resulting in a two-day turnaround into the Finals.

But with the Warriors and Cavs surprisingly dominating their respective series -- the Warriors can close out the Rockets Monday night, while the Cavs won the first two games of their series in Atlanta -- the league is exploring a contingency plan. It's complicated and unlikely, sources say, based on television commitments, hotel capacities, international media travel and other considerations. One person familiar with the discussions described them as being in the "very early exploration" stage.

One obvious potential issue would be arena conflicts, but there are no scheduled events at either Oracle Arena or Quicken Loans Arena that would make changing the start date of the Finals problematic from a building perspective. But network TV scheduling, hotel inventory in both cities and international travel loom large as obstacles to changing the scheduled start date.

So much Hawks slander yet I'm sure a good number of you were picking them before the series 
laugh.gif

Hes the guy that wants to play you in Madden or 2k with the All Madden team or All Star team, while you pick a regular team.
Bro the accuracy of this 
roll.gif
roll.gif

What makes it great is that i have one buddy who is a LeBron stan (even started buying Miami jerseys after he went there) and he pulls this exact crap on 2k.

He still can't beat me though

Rockets lucked out the Clips Nation are a choking franchise.

Hawks lucked out Wall got hurt

One of the worst Conference finals I can remember.

Shoulda started GSW-CLE a week ago :smh:
All of this^^^ Clippers and Wizards would have provided way better match ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom