OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's going to destroy the Warriors.
smokin.gif
I'm so confused. Are you a Lebron hater or not??
That reverse-jinx 
laugh.gif

Lebron might be exaggerating... but he put up a monster stat line, hit a clutch 3, after starting off shooting terribly, in OT, with Kevin Love out, and his younger "superstar" teammate sitting out.

Against one of the best teams in the NBA. So.. whatever. You can dislike all the extra stuff, I won't argue about all that, but the game itself? He delivered.
THIS.

If it was Steph or anybody NT loves they wouldn't have no problem with him looking exhausted.
It's not even so much the fake exhaustion. It's the OMG I can't move until he hits a shot and then is bouncing around. And the deadleggedness that immediately ensues after he misses on or has a turnover. Or the sitting on the ground like a toddler while the play is still going on at the other end. It just gets to be a bit much. And Marv Albert of all people is feeding the public this primadonna Paul Piercesque narrative like this is some kind of other worldly feat. How is he doing this with one foot and no knees?!?!? BAH GAWD.

Horrord is just there so he won't get fined.

He knows dova is dirty and tried to take his legs out. He also knows he shouldn't have been ejected.

"Brotherhood" :lol:

Lebron might be exaggerating... but he put up a monster stat line, hit a clutch 3, after starting off shooting terribly, in OT, with Kevin Love out, and his younger "superstar" teammate sitting out.

Against one of the best teams in the NBA. So.. whatever. You can dislike all the extra stuff, I won't argue about all that, but the game itself? He delivered.
agree with everything here except for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom