OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Dell and Sonya go watch Seth play
laugh.gif
The family showed up to some of his games.

Kyrie would need to be healthy, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Cavs won two games. Most of their metrics are null and void since Love left (for example them becoming the No. 1 defense over a short span) and we don't really know how good/truly competitive they are.

Last edited:
Just want to see a few 45+ point games from Steph and Bron and a healthy Kyrie. Don't care who wins anymore. 

edit: and no sweep in the finals

Lakers in 2017 though

Last edited:
But people who don't like Lebron aren't just laker fans... Or even mostly

the ones i notice that absolutely have to put a little extra on it are Laker fans

people are gonna hate players thats expected

the ones that stick out to me are obvious Laker fans

grin.gif
this young warriors team is not a veteran spurs team coming off of a finals loss...to lebron
That's the one thing that I am noticing as a common thread between this tapestry of belief, the youth/inexperience argument. Sure LeBron is experienced, but if Kyrie is good to go, this is his first time, Delly, Shump, JR, Tristian, Mozgov, basically all of their major contributors outside of LeBron will be in their first go around as well. Then they want to relay it back to OKC, like KD in his first experience wasn't dropping 30 every game, or Russ being Russ, literally Harden was the only one that didn't show up and Perk was just a injured bum. Y'all really banking on Steph/and the rest to have stage fright? I mean he's never been as far as he is now and is only averaging like 36, 5, 6 on 60% shooting and 59% from 3. You really think because it's the Finals, he's somehow going to forget how to shoot or play ball? If that's what you're banking on, as the homie Liam Neeson says...Good Luck.

why are people bringing up inexperience? 

they play with the same rules in the finals as every other professional basketball game right?

we'll see. GS is definitely the favorite, but I can't pick against LeBron to lose in a short series.

It just happened last year tho.
I rather not pick against LeBron. He looks more determined this year. The entire consensus is GS is gonna molly whoop them, well, that's possible, but I'm gonna have to be a contrarian here and say it goes to 7 games. Does that mean Cavs will win? Idk, but I can't see them not going to 7 games.

we'll see. GS is definitely the favorite, but I can't pick against LeBron to lose in a short series.

It just happened last year tho.
I rather not pick against LeBron. He looks more determined this year. The entire consensus is GS is gonna molly whoop them, well, that's possible, but I'm gonna have to be a contrarian here and say it goes to 7 games. Does that mean Cavs will win? Idk, but I can't see them not going to 7 games.
you may say that lebron is more determined this year, but his miami team last year is a lot better than the guys he has this year. love out and kyrie at 40% is not a good look 

they play with the same rules in the finals as every other professional basketball game right?
Apparently the logos on the court and the lighting is different than regular games? IDK.

Because the experience the Spurs had together on the big stage showed in the chemistry they had. The basketball they played last year in the Finals is was exactly what experience will do, few teams would've stopped that Spurs team.

The Warriors are a great team, but experience does play a huge part in exploiting advantages and maintaining composure. Tony Allen was putting on a clinic before he got banged up, that was experience.

Blatt vs Kerr will be pretty exciting to see.

Last edited:
The Mavs weren't coming off of a Finals loss in 2010 when they beat the Heat/LeBron in 2011. There's more than one way to win the title. There's more than one way to beat LeBron. Basketball's a team game after all, and Golden State has the best team. Hawks have been having plenty of issues going up against the big bodies of TT Timofey and Tristan.

Last edited:
Man alotta yall make this thread so hard to read

Not knowivg anything about basketball :lol:

Every time I attempt to get through more than 2 pages, I go right back out. Type of analysis and reasoning you hear at the barbershop getting lined up.

It's bad enough during the regular season with all the usual talk. Which I'm pretty much through with. Then we got the dudes that show up at this time of the year and think they know it all.

That lamekilla guy been wrong on just about everything, all the time.

FOH

I'm like 95% sure he's doing some reverse jinx thing like ohmygosher. Lamekilla was one of the biggest anti-Lebron trolls last year.

Everything else, yeah. Thread is pretty terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT (free to say anything),

They weren't around when it wasn't terrible so they can''t acknowledge what we see when we come in here :nerd: :lol:

Because the experience the Spurs had together on the big stage showed in the chemistry they had. The basketball they played last year in the Finals is was exactly what experience will do, few teams would've stopped that Spurs team.

The Warriors are a great team, but experience does play a huge part in exploiting advantages and maintaining composure. Tony Allen was putting on a clinic before he got banged up, that was experience.
Yeah they had experience, but were also a much better team than Miami, but folks didn't want to acknowledge it because somehow LeBron is supposed to cancel out all of that. I'm not a huge metrics guy but by the numbers this is an all time great team in GS that LeBron will be going against, I think they'll be just fine in maintaining composure. They've done it for the majority of the year save 2 games in Memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom