OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph lucky as hell, could've been A LOT worse.

Hopefully he's good.

damnnnnnnnnn that was scary
sick.gif
hope he's good

Man, that was nasty...

why the hell would he even try for that? You're down so much...he should've been resting on the bench for the next game. They were going to lose purposefully anyways.

Now he might be out because he killed himself dead... that sucks. Dude would've been incredible to watch on the big stage.

Damn...

This is why three consecutive wins should win a round. No reason to risk health for no reason. Curry misses the Finals and LeBron wins next series in 4.
top 5 ridiculous things said on this thread

Definitely need to apply for first take

You know how many times a team has come back from 3-0 in an NBA PLAYOFF series? Zero times, has never happened and it won't happen. So the Warriors are in chill mode and Houston is desperate and actually trying unlike game 3. Good for them but the series is over. You risk unnecessary injury. I think Curry will be fine but what if something is serious and he's out for months. Warriors win game 5, was it worth it? No, Cleveland blows out GS without Curry.

I hope Curry takes the rest of the playoffs off. Don't wanna risk the rest of his career over one playoff run. 
tired.gif

Damn a lot of yall dudes are immature. Anything for e-daps I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom