OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="lakersman3000"][QUOTE name="amel223"]I was cussing a crapload every Bulls game and I didn't even get one warning :lol: [/QUOTE]some ppl can and some ppl cant.[/quote]Because I started with just editing/deleting posts and reminding people that profanity/edited profanity is not allowed.

Next step was going to be warning those who still weren't getting it, and there's only a handful. If you look through each and every page, most people are just adjusting.

But no matter what, "**** you, *****" towards a member won't fly, mod or not. If I saw a reputable member like Big J say that, the result would have been the same.

when ska comes back from smashing his dime of a wife he's going to ban all the virgins in here 
roll.gif

dwight with a bush league play
h gonna get ejected :lol:

swift and just punishment
crawford tossin

[quote name="lakersman3000"][QUOTE name="amel223"]I was cussing a crapload every Bulls game and I didn't even get one warning :lol:
some ppl can and some ppl cant.[/quote]Because I started with just editing/deleting posts and reminding people that profanity/edited profanity is not allowed.

Next step was going to be warning those who still weren't getting it, and there's only a handful. If you look through each and every page, most people are just adjusting.

But no matter what, "**** you, *****" towards a member won't fly, mod or not. If I saw a reputable member like Big J say that, the result would have been the same.[/quote]

We've been saying "f word that n word" as a joke, should we stop? Serious to Ska, not being facetious ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom