OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke, if Curry just collapses out of nowhere

Somebody getting sued lol

This post doesn't feel right without cussing

They're up 3-0...what if he aggravates whatever injury he might have suffered? No title once they get there
laugh.gif
How do you aggravate a bruise!?
roll.gif
 anything can happen

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

They're up 3-0...what if he aggravates whatever injury he might have suffered? No title once they get there :lol:
How do you aggravate a bruise!?

They say it's a contusion now but I wouldn't be surprised if he was concussed after that fall. They wouldn't say that straight up for obvious reasons :lol:. Also,wouldn't running up and down the court with the risk of contact be bad for a brain bruise?

Last edited:
I swear u dudes will CRY about ANYTHING. wah wah wah I can't do something that I know is against the rules but since I've been getting away with it wah wah wah.

get a grip

Why you always crying whenever something said about lebron?

not salty at all.
just pointing that a bunch of u dudes cry about things that are unimportant and have no bearing on your life.
Got a problem with that? Go tell ya mama
How much does LeBron pay you to defend his honor?

They say it's a contusion now but I wouldn't be surprised if he was concussed after that fall. They wouldn't say that straight up for obvious reasons
laugh.gif
. Also,wouldn't running up and down the court with the risk of contact be bad for a brain bruise?
You think he bruised his brain?

Jesus, help me....................

They say it's a contusion now but I wouldn't be surprised if he was concussed after that fall. They wouldn't say that straight up for obvious reasons :lol: . Also,wouldn't running up and down the court with the risk of contact be bad for a brain bruise?
You think he bruised his brain?

Jesus, help me....................

View media item 1549058

That's what a head contusion is...

Last edited:
i have a feeling curry will lit up the warriors and they will pull a comeback.

at least that's what i want to see :\ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom