OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:  beats being a  b or a snitch  ...
I'm j/k getting u back from the other day.
Btw I've only hit the report button one time ever on JJWATT for his constant "Animal"
comments after I caught a one week ban for the same thing.

on another note this is low key the best thread on NT. The twists and turns. just today we went from past thievery, to Rep, to tipping, to GOT, back to basketball in the span of a few hours

Last edited:
JR and Da Real Lambo are gonna tear up every Cleveland club after the game on this fine Tuesday night 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I know German Rondo can't shoot but Bud really going out here with Shelden Mack in an elimination game? 

We gave away Shump and JR for a bag of popcorn Ill never get over this
Come on bruh', yall were happy to see them go. You didn't want them.

You guys were praising Phil for being able to find teams who wanted those cats. Can't act like yall loved them now G

You guys were praising Phil for being able to find teams who wanted those cats. Can't act like yall loved them now G
It wasn't for the fact that we traded them away, it was for what we got it in return 

Webber lost whatever little credibility he had as a commentator when he called Shump a great shooter.

Last edited:

f*** them both, they'll get exposed in the finals. glad they're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom