OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs closing out the Hawks like the Bulls :lol: :lol:

Bulls were worse, their squad was at full strength and they were at home, :smh: :smh: at the Bulls again, it was theirs this year

I think the Cavs win 1 or 2 games in the finals
one game will have JR, shump, lebron, delly , even james jones hit a ton of 3's and i bet the warriors have another game like last night

i am seeing a lot of "LeBron has to go game 6 in boston every game" for the finals, if the warriors play like the celtics that game 6 than lebron and the cavs gonna win the title, the celtics only hit 1 three that game 6 :smh: check the box score, every celtics player had a bad game, thats why they lost too.
salt from the past

He can shoot tho. Just because he struggling now doesn't mean he can't shoot. I done seen a lot of great shooters struggle like he has. It happens man

Bro great passer, great defender, great teammate... Lebron has never been called a great shooter....ever. It's the one part of his game that is flawed. Can he shoot 48% yea, but if the game is on the line would you trust him to shoot a jumper or drive to the basket?

He can shoot tho. Just because he struggling now doesn't mean he can't shoot. I done seen a lot of great shooters struggle like he has. It happens man

Bro great passer, great defender, great teammate... Lebron has never been called a great shooter....ever. It's the one part of his game that is flawed. Can he shoot 48% yea, but if the game is on the line would you trust him to shoot a jumper or drive to the basket?

Who said he was a great shooter?? He has a solid jumpshot. He's just in a slump. Like I said it happens and even happens to the best shooters as well.

Last edited:
Who said he was a great shooter?? He has a solid jumpshot. He's just in a slump. Like I said it happens and even happens to the best shooters as well.

Just saying its a reason why both finals losses from the Spurs came as a result of pop having the defenders go under the screen and force bron to shoot.

Aside from the fact that people were disrespecting Boogie by  calling Carroll DMC before this series started, what were ALL those other things he was so good at as well?

Last edited:

it always creeps me out how identical the dude in the Sprint commercial looks to Pau Gasol
Man every time I see him I say look at my man Pau
pimp.gif
uncanny

B7BhodXIYAAU-HJ.jpg

Man get Baze outta here.

Aside from the fact that people were disrespecting Boogie by  calling Carroll DMC before this series started, what were ALL those other things he was so good at as well?

Man wut? Who said such a thing? I ride for Boogie like he a Wizard.

Last edited:
Reggie Miller just said Kyrie js putting peer pressure on himself. Get this dude all the censored way out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom