OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole Seflosia situation wit the NYPD is still kinda crazy, they beat his legs

crazy that it seems to have been hushed or at least not made a bigger deal than it has been

The NBA must have sent a memo out to the ENTIRE league to keep quiet on this topic. And to let the players union address it accordingly. I am surprised as well it hasn't gathered more momentum.

and to think, wiggins could be on this squad
sick.gif

Last edited:
The NBA must have sent a memo out to the ENTIRE league to keep quiet on this topic. And to let the players union address it accordingly. I am surprised as well it hasn't gathered more momentum.

Maybe, but I think it's more the actual media payed it no mind so the players didn't bandwagon "care" as much.

That whole Seflosia situation wit the NYPD is still kinda crazy, they beat his legs
crazy that it seems to have been hushed or at least not made a bigger deal than it has been
possible, but even so-called sports journalists have looked the other way after initially reporting about the incident. i've seen very little investigative journalism covering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom