OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Australian accents tho
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
My girl is Australian. Man, if she was 250lbs and busted, I'd still be with her, because her accent.
Pic papi 
nerd.gif
You trippin G. This aint snapchat man

The real winners here are Shump and JR. From fading into bolivian in NY to the Finals, just like that.
And Mosgov, I know Melo got his money, but seeing 3 former team mates go to the finals, and you are a "max player" in the NBA has to be an wake up call of some sort

Nope, Melo still sleep. He only cares about the money. Melo could've been on a contending team but he chose the money and wants to be the guy. He knew going anywhere else, not possible.

The real winners here are Shump and JR. From fading into bolivian in NY to the Finals, just like that.
And Mosgov, I know Melo got his money, but seeing 3 former team mates go to the finals, and you are a "max player" in the NBA has to be an wake up call of some sort

I can see Melo trying to play his absolute best whenever he faces the cavs next season just to prove a point to himself lml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom