OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mozgod and myrie carrying lebby as per usual 
you can teach a man to fish....
lebro is going to be literally teaching them how to fish soon 
nerd.gif

I'm heated NT. I live in DC and all the local sports channels have late-April baseball on (Nats and O's). Comcast Sports Network is only showing the Caps game in HD so I have to watch the Wizards in peasant-grade Standard Definition. I'm not from here, but does basketball get no respect around these parts? DMV locals feel free to chime in.

I'm heated NT. I live in DC and all the local sports channels have late-April baseball on (Nats and O's). Comcast Sports Network is only showing the Caps game in HD so I have to watch the Wizards in peasant-grade Standard Definition. I'm not from here, but does basketball get no respect around these parts? DMV locals feel free to chime in.

watch the Caps take the L

No NBAtv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom