OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn everybody playing like NBA players today... J smoove, barea hooping

Don't like Dwight, can't stand Harden, Corey brewer face is very punchable, same for terry and Beverly is the most hated of them all........ I hate the rockets , only team in the league I hate

AD , jimmy B and pretty much Klay play both sides of the ball [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Oh and wall and Forgot about Leonard
Yes they play both side of the ball but do they dominate both side of the ball? No. This was said regarding to Bulls being washed by Cavs in a series because "Bulls can't get past Lebron."

In this time and age, there is not, NOT ONE, ONE, olayer that plays defense AND offense on both side of the ball consistently. People expecting Lebron to shut down on the defensive end AND carry it into the offensive end? Naaaaaaah

Looooo your original statement was nobody plays both sides of the ball and we named like 10 people .... Don't change it to dominate . It's a difference

knick great randolph morris is like a 3x CBA champion with stephon marbury

Last edited:
Howard playing some games on his iPad. 
laugh.gif

B
Looooo your original statement was nobody plays both sides of the ball and we named like 10 people .... Don't change it to dominate . It's a difference
my last statement was, "when's the last time we seen someone dominate the ball on both side CONSECUTIVELY." There's not one player.

Correct me on ONE that dominates consecutively on both ends every night.

Read my before statement, I be a idiot to say NOBODY, but I didn't. Read again man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom