OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rondo has played his last game in dallas, according to rick carlisle

Last edited:
The TNT crew NEEDS to revisit this Rondo discussion again tonight, in the announcement of this news. Seems like Barkley was spot on....

[thread="624605"]Official 2015 Nba Playoff Thread 4 22 Bkn Atl 0 1 4 00 Pm Por Mem 0 1 5 00 Pm Sas Lac 0 1 7 30 Pm All Times Still Pacific/7650#post_23162680​[/thread]
Barea is pretty terrible, but Carlise has a crush on him.
Still salty about him burning yall in 2011? Barea is a good player, and he took a couple good charges last night.

That mass quote lmao glad I wasn't on board with that 
Yeah, that's it.
why?

Now watch the Mavs turn around and win the next two games
laugh.gif

Seriously though, what is Rondo's issue? How did dude just fall off like that.
He's always had attitude problems but Doc kinda gave him a long leash and let him be.

Chris Kaman and Aaron Affalo both out tonight 

Portland officially cooked

As if Marc wasn't going go nuclear anyway after Batum's comments. Unless Dame gained his defense badge in the last couple days...Grizz by 15+

The TNT crew NEEDS to revisit this Rondo discussion again tonight, in the announcement of this news. Seems like Barkley was spot on....

What'd Sir Charles have to say about the situation?

basically if he is not going to be down with the team, that need to sit him down and move on. Kenny and Shaq were saying more or less he just had a bad game. That is what I got out of it anyway. If someone saw it another way please feel free to add...

Last edited:
I know everybody gets a kick outta kicking Rondo while he's down...

But didn't Carlisle get ran outta Detroit because of attitude?

And it's well documented the problems he had with Kidd initially..

I love Carlisle as a coach, he's great at his job.. But it's unfair to completely blame rondo without knowing the full situation.. Especially when you consider Carlisles track record

I tried to tell that Mavs fan too, he didn't want to listen. :lol:

Rondo isn't dominating the ball... mavs live and die by their FG%... lately they been shooting like ****... ALL of them

But... these two things are related. With Rondo on the floor their spacing isn't as good as it used to be.

But... these two things are related. With Rondo on the floor their spacing isn't as good as it used to be.

no one was scared of a Jameer Nelson jumper either man lol...

The way defenses play Jameer and Rondo aren't close to the same, man. Defenses didn't stray from Jameer nearly as much as they do to Rondo. I know it's only been 3 games but the spacing hasn't been the same. Carlisle is a great coach and maybe he'll figure out a way to fix it but that's what it's been so far.

View media item 1502947
Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom