OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes bum *** ***** make a ft
mean.gif
mean.gif

Even though Timmy missed that layup on that possession by the Spurs, to get Duncan that wide open layup was beautiful thing

I don't get this, If Deandre goes 50% it's a losing play, then you factor in offensive rebounds, and having to go against a set clipper D...

I get going hack a deandre if you are down, but if you up like they were? I don't get it.

will tim duncan just have an erection and unintentionally poke people?  joey crawford is a legit prejudice clown.  bull crap calls all in favor of the cavs.. proally got paid by Steve BALDmer

C'mon Lude

Pop doesn't even trust his team's defense. Smh

Dahntay jones need to stfd. Clippers bench celebrating after ft's made. Lmao **** boys

Truths.

You don't mount a come back on hacking. You try not to lose by hacking. But, trying to win> trying not to lose
Again, show me proof

Not only are you giving him chances for POINTS, you're stopping the clock. That's backwards hustling 

Last edited:
good thing is that this game will make sure they get rid of this hack-a-jordan nonsense for next season.

spurs going to foul out and use baynes, ayers and cojo the last minute :rolleyes

Last edited:
hack-a-whoever only looks bad if it doesnt work and dude makes his shots. if the team employing it wins, eff it, great strategy.

I don't get this, If Deandre goes 50% it's a losing play, then you factor in offensive rebounds, and having to go against a set clipper D...

I get going hack a deandre if you are down, but if you up like they were? I don't get it.

It's better to do it while up but you have to convert on the other end which the Spurs haven't done.

Truths.

You don't mount a come back on hacking. You try not to lose by hacking. But, trying to win> trying not to lose
Again, show me proof

Not only are you giving him chances for POINTS, you're stopping the clock. That's backwards hustling 
This is simply a matter of opinion based on my years of observing.

If you want proof or #'s, I'm not your guy on that one. 

Eyetest I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom