OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand when people watch the Warriors and say " I don't see how that can win a championship".

Two historically great shooters, another guy shooting 40% from 3 and two DPOY candidates?

Come on b.

Don't understand when people watch the Warriors and say " I don't see how that can win a championship".

Two historically great shooters, another guy shooting 40% from 3 and two DPOY candidates?

Come on b.
They in denial b

Come on b.

Never understood it either. It's not like they're all offense, these dudes can play shutdown defense when it matters as well.

Warriors can definitely win a title. they can shoot 40% from 3 on one end then lock up on defense.

just nasty 
sick.gif

Splash brothers cuh.

Warriors 28-13 on the road, while Pelicans 28-13 at home this year (inb4 "playoffs is different from regular season.") Lulz. Wrap this series up quick.

8 teams is too much. Pelicans, Nets and Celtics don't deserve to be here. Wasting other team's time and risking injury. 6 would be much better.

I'm never calling grown men splash brothers, **** is wrong with yall?

Last edited:

Come on b.
Let's see, they #1 offensively and #1 defensively

They are top 3 in points in the paint

But no, they are first or second round material at best

Come on b.
They playing the pelicans 
laugh.gif

Say the same when they playing the Spurs, Rockets, or the clips

Come on b.

They playing the pelicans :lol:

Say the same when they playing the Spurs, Rockets, or the clips

Lmao @ the Clips and Rockets.

Warriors ain't scared of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom