OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series. So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable.
David Lee would be helping a lot

:rofl: :rofl:

Obviously haven't watched the Warriors all year if you believe this

Last edited:
I guarantee you a lot more people were saying this series was going to be the easiest one out of all the Western Conference teams. Even the odds showed it. :lol:
Does this game make you think less of the warriors? I don't think we learned something we didn't know about the dubs already.

Is Jimmer on the Pelicans still? 
nerd.gif
the world is not ready for Playoff Jimmer
I've missed you tbh 
embarassed.gif

Anderson can give everyone in the business this work when he gets going. Lowkey one of the best scorers in the league.

He doesn't do much else, but.

Last edited:
Does this game make you think less of the warriors? I don't think we learned something we didn't know about the dubs already.

:lol: it doesn't. I still think they are a major threat in the West. I'm just stating...no one expected this type of *** whooping. That's all I'm saying!

The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series. So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable.
David Lee would be helping a lot
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obviously haven't watched the Warriors all year if you believe this
maybe he means helping the Pelicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom