OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

In before the end of the day wrap guy.  
you're a few minutes late 
laugh.gif

So much for that New Big Hero 6 Ball or whatever propaganda TNT was spewing.

Stars will win you games down the stretch. LeBron, Curry, Rose, Wall, Duncan, and Dwight all proved that in these last two nights.

Last edited:

New Orleans won't come close to winning another  game.

This comeback took their whole mojo, crowd is even scared.
Stop Okc crowd would have the same look
Say what. Wrong thread bruh. Let me give you the nonplayoff thread, post this over there G

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...et-well-soon-craig-sager/118260#post_23171158
Hope you have my seat room warm next to you
No you missed my point. NO talk(your team) belongs here.

Thunder talk however, over there.

Sorry about the loss, man, that was a stinger for sure.

Last edited:
Need to see the sideline angle of the end of regulation shots by Curry... Curry's heel was super close to touching the line on his first shot.

Pelicans should have kept passing it to Ryan Anderson. Good win by the Warriors, we deserved to lose though with all those chucked shots.

I got some for you too.
laugh.gif

So, now since they came back everyone back on the "GSW is unbeatable bandwagon". Ya'll so damn backwards
laugh.gif
It still shows that GSW can be beat considering New Orleans been hanging with them in every game and blew them out in Game 3. They just messed things up.
Who outside of GS fans said the Warriors were unbeatable. It's your own fault for engaging in those shenanigans to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom