OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody's hating on the Bulls.
chicago dudes on that ralph tresvant
mean.gif

Have y'all been watching the Cavs vs Celtics?

If my Celtics are giving Cavs this much trouble what do you think the Bulls teams is going to do?

Forreal,who actually hates the Bulls? :lol: Most people have been rooting for D-Rose to get back to where he was a few years ago. Hes looking more and more like his old self which should make Cavs-Bulls absolute must watch TV :pimp:

Last edited:
Its not so much that I hate the bulls. I just hate Noah and his fake tough guy act. And his uncalled for screaming out loud for getting a simple rebound. Like chill the hell out dude.

If butler dunks on someone Noah will scream and shout louder then Butler would :lol:

Its not so much that I hate the bulls. I just hate Noah and his fake tough guy act. And his uncalled for screaming out loud for getting a simple rebound. Like chill the hell out dude.

If butler dunks on someone Noah will scream and shout louder then Butler would :lol:

I feel the same way but I don't think it's an act at this point :lol:,he's just annoying as hell. Funny thing is that I was fan when he was at Florida and his first seasons.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a fake tough guy act. More like an over the top underdog thing :lol: They won the chip down at Florida and the year after he was STILL chirping about how people don't respect them.

Not only health, man - but I think what's going to be the deciding factor in a Bulls-Cavs series is coaching

Let's say Bulls sweep Bucks. Cavs sweep Celts.

Who do you think is going to make the most of their week off watching tape? Thibs or Blatt?

Hell, even if Blatt does his homework - I doubt he'll get Lebron or Kyrie to listen to him :lol:

I don't think any team can get very far not respecting their coach. Cavs basically where they at right now on talent alone. At least in Miami, Spo had Wade and Pat Riley as backup against Lebron.

Last edited:

I'd like to thank the Cavs (-5), the Bulls (-3) and the Mets (-1.5). 

Don't wanna stay up and watch the Pels lose this game so y'all be great. 
How many of y'all started talking noise about the Warriors being bums for losing to NO?

After a game like this, NO probably will get blown out the next game. 

Coaching moment though. Never let up. Just a reason to go harder in the gym this summer for AD & Co. 

There's nothing like seeing 20+ point come backs (especially if your team is the one making the comeback). When its vice versa, its one of the worst feelings in the world as a sports fan.

Clippers vs Grizzlies Game 1 (Clippers go on a 28-3 run in the 4th)

Considering New Orleans needed Game 3 to even have the confidence to go all out Game 4...series may be a sweep now. That team is just too damn inexperience.

Dante Cunningham was on the wrong end of both of these comebacks in the playoffs :lol:

Last edited:
the biggest elephant in the room and no one even talking about it is how good the cavs look, and how good lebron is playing...

:smh:

we need to collectively band together and make sure lebron does not win another one lol

There's nothing like seeing 20+ point come backs (especially if your team is the one making the comeback). When its vice versa, its one of the worst feelings in the world as a sports fan.

Clippers vs Grizzlies Game 1 (Clippers go on a 28-3 run in the 4th)

Considering New Orleans needed Game 3 to even have the confidence to go all out Game 4...series may be a sweep now. That team is just too damn inexperience.

Dante Cunningham was on the wrong end of both of these comebacks in the playoffs
laugh.gif
egh, us miami fans have gotten used to giving up huge leads in the 4th quarter. AD is beasting but they still falling short. theyll be iight next year

Last edited:
the biggest elephant in the room and no one even talking about it is how good the cavs look, and how good lebron is playing...

we need to collectively band together and make sure lebron does not win another one lol

Especially with Love playing with confidence again...Bulls-Cavs is gonna be soo good :pimp:.

egh, us miami fans have gotten used to giving up huge leads in the 4th quarter. AD is beasting but they still falling short. theyll be iight next year

I would like to say they would be okay, but not if their wing rotation still consists of Gordon, Reke and Jrue. I still cannot believe they did everything they possibly could to mess up their roster.

Imagine how the team would look if they let Phoenix give Gordon the max and they kept Noel. I would have still been fine with them signing Reke as their PG. That time frame will forever hunt them especially when Davis leaves because he feels like he doesn't have enough help.

Last edited:

Against the Celtics - team that would have been deep in the lottery in the West. I won't start worrying unless the Cavs really looks strong next round too.

love has played with confidence for 2 games... adding to a total like 20 games this year where he looked comfortable. I'm not sold on him yet. Kyrie is the man to watch. imo kyrie is the catalyst/x-factor and if he gets off.. they win. period.

I mean you can only go off who they play. The Bucks have been playing the Bulls tough,does that lessen how good the Bulls are? Same with the dubs :lol:. Brad Stevens is that dude though,dude is a legit miracle worker

Last edited:
Kyrie was focused on and kind of shut down yesterday, what happened, Love and Lebron's play still had to be accounted for.

Not going to be easy for the best West team to stop those 3.

As their opponents get better, so will their play.

Right now they may be playing down to their competition but they are gaining comfort all the same.

Cavs are solid.

3 point shooting seems like it'll be the difference in the Cavs/Bulls series.

rose shot 28% from 3 during the season and is shooting 46% in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom