OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

well we have 2ksports
I'll take 2k over EA  tho
Their HQ is in California
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
founded in NY

i mean.... yall may not have tornados in cali... but i hear them earthquakes EVERY year be  muh***** not to mention the state is always on fire...and is currently separating from the US slowly

And Florida is being swallowed by the Atlantic Ocean year by year. I was there for 8 years...best decision of my life getting the hell outta there.

And Florida is being swallowed by the Atlantic Ocean year by year. I was there for 8 years...best decision of my life getting the hell outta there.
almost. south florida is at sea level. rising around the same rate as cali is separating. and florida's main cities are the business. every other hick town in between is wack tho. but how can u not love orlando, miami, st pete, and tampa? south florida as a whole = cali and cheaper except for miami. miami is godawful for $$$ but at least gas is in the 3s instead of the 5s

i mean.... yall may not have tornados in cali... but i hear them earthquakes EVERY year be  muh***** ...and is currently separating from the US slowly

Meh, I've lived through two major earthquakes and its been fine. In fact, I got a week of from high school because of the 1994 Northridge quake, which was nice.

And so what if we break off from the rest of the continental US? I'm good with the California islands. Works for Hawaii.

Meh, I've lived through two major earthquakes and its been fine. In fact, I got a week of from high school because of the 1994 Northridge quake, which was nice.

And so what if we break off from the rest of the continental US? I'm good with the California islands. Works for Hawaii.
ive lived thru more hurricanes than i care to count while i was in south florida. my point was, cali has bad natural disasters as well. and again, cali never stops burning. yall on perma-forestfire mode 

ive lived thru more hurricanes than i care to count while i was in south florida. my point was, cali has bad natural disasters as well. and again, cali never stops burning. yall on perma-forestfire mode 

Last major earthquake was 20 years ago, when was last hurricane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom