OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
umami truffle burgers are literally the greatest things i have ever eaten 

We got all kind of gourmet burger places around here now. For anyone in LA or visiting, I would highly recommend Plan Check in West LA on Sawetelle. They don't just have burgers, but the house specialty burger is amazing. Excellent beer selection as well.

DMK if your ever in Chicago & its on the "safe" part of town

Dallas got no identity just a bunch of suburbs thrown around with a walmarts and chain restaraunts and muggy air. The skyline nice, it's affordable for families, you can get a job if you ain't a dip****, it's diverse, and they got that new bridge

Lived there for 20 years but ain't going to live back there

curry.0.0.gif [IMG]

My middle-sized university city is consistently ranked among the nations best for beer, wine, and most importantly, food.

Really cheap to live in too.

eyes.gif

umami truffle burgers are literally the greatest things i have ever eaten 

We got all kind of gourmet burger places around here now. For anyone in LA or visiting, I would highly recommend Plan Check in West LA on Sawetelle. They don't just have burgers, but the house specialty burger is amazing. Excellent beer selection as well.
I will try to check it out sometime

The league's report on the last two minutes of the 4th/OT shows five incorrect calls :lol:

Between that and saying they would've called a foul if Steph's shot missed... how is it possible refs are still shocking me even in 2015? :smh:

Last edited:
Dallas got no identity just a bunch of suburbs thrown around with a walmarts and chain restaraunts and muggy air. The skyline nice, it's affordable for families, you can get a job if you ain't a dip****, it's diverse, and they got that new bridge

Lived there for 20 years but ain't going to live back there

When you leave?

Just what I've seen in 7 years has blown me away

The league's report on the last two minutes of the 4th/OT shows five incorrect calls :lol:

Between that and saying they would've called a foul if Steph's shot missed... how is it possible refs are still shocking me even in 2015? :smh:

:smh: Is right. :smh:

and yet living there has made you forsake your own country and pledge allegiance to Germany 
mean.gif
Nah. My brother lived there when he was in the military and he got me into soccer so I'm a fan.

Plus their soccer is light years more interesting than ours. MLS games are so
indifferent.gif
compared to anything european.

I just saw that. Unbelievable. The fix was in for NOLA to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom