OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="wooster"][quote name="bhzmafia14"]Shut yo dumb *** up. Don't quote me again until you put your money where your mouth is clown.

I'm not about to go on and on about this **** when you were one of the main ones running your damn mouth when this initial conversation happened before the series started. "Wooster"

Do I really need to go by and find every quote from everyone that said the series would be easy to prove a point? I'm not about to do all that. I'm pretty sure many people on here know what they said prior to this series starting. Goootttttt damn[/quote]

Blah blah blah more weak **** from you without saying anything. Got any more gifs lined up as your defense? Unlike you, I can walk away from this conversation and live my life. Meanwhile youre still demanding we bet something. Or threatening to get people banned.

They needed to base the Vagina Monologues based on the way you conduct yourself.[/quote]Going to need less of this. Make your point without making it personal.

Dallas
mean.gif

I thought you were better then this
Why?

This **** gonna go to OT and keep us from being able to watch the one competitive series in the whole first round 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom