OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

You'd have a hard time convincing me the Hawks are that much better then the Raps

No one in the east is afraid of them, and since the players feel that way, I think we will be fine
I was actually cheering for the Raptors, but they fell or will fall short because of their bigs and offense.  Their back court just ran outta gas during this time of year.

But John Wall has stuck through thick and thin for the Wizards and they are deserving of this success.  I still think that Gortat was the most under-rated moves ever by this franchise.  Give Paul Pierce and management credit for making it work.

It's Cute seeing any East team discussed that isn't Chicago or Cleveland, who let the Raptors, Hawks and Wiz wives post on NT tonight..yall are too cute, adorable if you ask me. Groceries
do u eben know the 2015 slang for groceries?

missed the game tonight. looks like i didnt miss much. 
mean.gif

its only fair that the clippers smash them the next game to even up the series up. cant even hate right now. 

It's Cute seeing any East team discussed that isn't Chicago or Cleveland, who let the Raptors, Hawks and Wiz wives post on NT tonight..yall are too cute, adorable if you ask me. Groceries

:lol: your too funny man bro idk how this feeling of saltiness is like, my team is yet to lose this postseason

nelson999 nelson999

The Hawks are more fraud than the 1 seed mavs who were eliminated in the first round, the hawks are dying to get exposed, and I believe its possible

We gon shock the world

@Nelson999

The Hawks are more fraud than the 1 seed mavs who were eliminated in the first round, the hawks are dying to get exposed, and I believe its possible

We gon shock the world
Well just for the record i'm all for the Wizards beating them.  i just think you are really discrediting the Hawks and setting yourself up for quite a let down.

Something that was pointed out by Bohmani Jones today, on local radio(late night sindication)

All the first round series appear to be sweeps, except 1 going in to tomorrow. If Hawks and Griz go up 3-0 and GSW and Bulls close the series, by the time Monday-Tuesday rolls around the NBA Playoff sched. is faded and we might not see but 1 or 2 games for 5 days, those games are Clips/Spurs.

What a **** show it will be if NBA is cut off for 5 days, because teams can't hack more than a sweep.

[thread="624605"] [/thread]
[@=/u/76361/Nelson999]@Nelson999[/@]

We gon shock the world
Well just for the record i'm all for the Wizards beating them.  i just think you are really discrediting the Hawks and setting yourself up for quite a let down.

No one is discrediting them, they had a great regular season but its just that a regular season, we are in the postseason, so all that stuff is thrown out

So far in the postseason they are playing sub-par, and you know the saying you are only as good as your last game

missed the game tonight. looks like i didnt miss much. :smh:
 its only fair that the clippers smash them the next game to even up the series up. cant even hate right now. 
Mai G.  Stay strong and keep your head up.  I know you will. Here's a quote for you B.

View media item 1506325

Idk why i repped you for that post but i just did, you post some real suspect stuff here and it literally has me saying ayo

But deep down you seem like a cool dude

No one is discrediting them, they had a great regular season but its just that a regular season, we are in the postseason, so all that stuff is thrown out

So far in the postseason they are playing sub-par, and you know the saying you are only as good as your last game
I completely disagree with this. You can't just throw out the regular season man 
laugh.gif
 They were elite on both sides of the ball and were far better than the Wiz in the regular season.

The Spurs struggled with SAS in the first round last year, and ran through everyone else, so first round struggles aren't always indicative of how good a team is. Even still, they are 2-0, exactly where they should be heading into game 3.

You are hoping that the hawks are fraud, but you have nothing to support this in actuality. Nothing suggest the wizards should be able to beat the hawks. Could they? I mean yeah they can, but it's highly unlikely and I honestly don't see how it happens. 

mean.gif

Mai G.  Stay strong and keep your head up.  I know you will. Here's a quote for you B.
Idk why i repped you for that post but i just did, you post some real suspect stuff here and it literally has me saying ayo

About the time I thought I was the only cat who liked bravelude, sea manup posted a description of lude's posts, speech pattern etc that was clear as day to me, then I realized bravelude was the realdeal, and sea manup was as smart as I was.

I have to find that explantation one day, **** was genius level explanation, 100 rep worth type post

mean.gif

About the time I thought I was the only cat who liked bravelude, sea manup posted a description of lude's posts, speech pattern etc that was clear as day to me, then I realized bravelude was the realdeal, and sea manup was as smart as I was.

I have to find that explantation one day, **** was genius level explanation, 100 rep worth type post
people bash him for the way he types but he's never taken it personal and still takes the time to type out his thoughts. all around good dude 
pimp.gif

I completely disagree with this. You can't just throw out the regular season man :lol:  They were elite on both sides of the ball and were far better than the Wiz in the regular season.

The Spurs struggled with SAS in the first round last year, and ran through everyone else, so first round struggles aren't always indicative of how good a team is. Even still, they are 2-0, exactly where they should be heading into game 3.

You are hoping that the hawks are fraud, but you have nothing to support this in actuality. Nothing suggest the wizards should be able to beat the hawks. Could they? I mean yeah they can, but it's highly unlikely and I honestly don't see how it happens. 

You dont have to see how we can win and its cool if its highly unlikely, the past 2 years we were the underdog, ESPN had us at a 36% chance we would be the Raps and last year at 20% against the Bulls

And those numbers were derived from the regular season performance most likely, We have a top 3 defense, that comes to play every night, we can def beat the Hawks and they can def beat us thats what makes it beautiful but seeing how they are playing now def leads me to believe they will be sent pCking next round

DJ needs to step up in game 4 if the clippers want to have a chance of evening the series

dude should be out hustling the retirement home squad and grabbing at least 15 rebounds a game 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom